Candidates’ Security and Phishing
*Important update – Please be aware that we have been advised that some members of the public have been contacted by the following scammers. These people do not work for the Adecco Group or any of our brands. If you are contacted by any of the below, do not engage in correspondence with them, and please report them to the relevant provider so they are aware of the scam:
- Nick/Nicholas Stein (Facebook scammer)
- Stephen Ben (LinkedIn scammer)
- Shirley Brighton (email and LinkedIn scammer)
- David Bent (email scammer)
- Iulian Ungureanu (Facebook scammer)
- Eleanor Duncan (LinkedIn scammer)
- Alan Mitchelson (email scammer)
- Enrique Sanchez
- Georgescu Grigore, using the email address: ‘email@example.com’
- Dragan Florin, using the email address: ‘Adecco.firstname.lastname@example.org’
- Email scammer using the email address: ‘email@example.com’
- Dinu Nicolae using the email address: ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
- Rob James, using the email address: email@example.com
- Victoria Johnston, using the email address: ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
Multiple fraud attempts using the Adecco name have been reported in several countries. Please be aware that NO Adecco Group representative, including Adecco and other Group brands, will ever request payment of any kind from a candidate or an associate during a job search or a selection process.
We have been informed that the ADECCO name and trademark are being used in several countries by persons who are in no way related to Adecco, Adecco UK & Ireland, or the wider Adecco Group. These persons place job adverts on general market websites using the name ‘Adecco’ without our permission. We also have reason to believe that emails, letters, telephone calls and other actions taken by these persons are nothing but illegitimate attempts to obtain money and access to job seekers’ personal and confidential information.
At the moment, we are aware of multiple fraud cases using the Adecco name in Canada, France, Ghana, Hong Kong, Italy, the UK and in the USA.
Before releasing any personal information, ID or bank account details during a job search process, make sure your contact is an authorised Adecco representative (or representative of the Adecco Group or one of its brands). You can confirm it by getting in touch with us at email@example.com
Beware of any unexpected email, instant message, voicemail or fax that claims to be from Adecco or the Adecco Group/other Group brands. If you receive such a message, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and verify that the message is legitimate.
If you believe that you have been victim of such scams, we strongly recommend that you report the incident to local authorities and the service provider they used to make contact.
If you would like to report an abuse of the Adecco, or Adecco Group/other Group brand, name and trade mark, please contact us in the country where the incident occurred. If we do not operate in the country, please notify:
If you are looking for a job in the UK&I, connect with us through your local brand website.